Sunday 4 May 2008

My reply to Anisha`s comment on youth`s being bad

My reply to Anisha`s comment,

I dont think at any time in my blog on youth crime do I imlpy that ALL children are bad,being a
mother myself I know that all children are not, but I do understand that they are easily influenced.Circumstances and geographical location has alot to do with peoples behaviour.I do not feel that i implied that the people in their lives tell them to go and kill people either. I really dont think that you read my entry properly at all. I take it that you dont watch or read much news to think that our society does not have a problem with youth crime.I also feel that your comment on people never understanding why people do bad things is also wrong as I believe a lot of people care about such issues and work to understand such behaviour.

04 May 2008 17:37
Anisha

No comments: